Having a beautiful, clean landscape with thriving plants is achieved through consistent maintenance by our knowledgeable professionals. Even the most low maintenance garden will grow weeds in the summer, the flowers will go by and need removal, need edging and fresh mulch in Spring, occasional pruning, and the cutting back of perennials in Fall. We offer this service as a weekly, monthly, or “on call” basis. Frequent maintenance is preferred for larger properties and gardens, as we prefer to maintain a pristine appearance, as opposed to “bringing it back” to that level.
Services we offer:
- Compost Spreading.
- Edging and Mulching.
- Spring and Fall Cleanups.
- Tree and Shrub Pruning.
- Winter Preparation.
- In Season Trimming and Spent Flower Removal.
- String Trimming and Brush Removal.
- Disease and Pest Diagnosis.
- Large Garden and Property “Reclamation”.