Seacoast Water Garden Solutions LLC is a locally owned and operated business, serving the NH Seacoast, Lakes Region, and Southern Maine.
Our goal is to provide a premium service at an accessible rate, and to serve all of your pond, water garden, and aquatic plant needs. The owner, Rob Essex, , is engaged in sourcing the best water treatments and fish care products available, as well as growing almost all of the plants we sell and use in the water gardens that we maintain. We take research seriously, and have developed a system for water garden maintenance that has worked consistently for many years.
Quality is our priority, and our mission is to provide you with a water garden that you can enjoy worry free.
We offer a complete range of landscaping services through our sister company Seacoast Plant Specialists, specializing in landscape design and installation, tree and shrub pruning, fine gardening, and property and estate maintenance.
All designs are drafted by the owner, who also hand selects each and every plant to ensure accuracy and quality. Plant identification and specific plant knowledge and plant care knowledge are a crucial part of our garden maintenance services.
We listen to and learn from our customer’s wants and needs. As a contractor, it is important for us to take note of the reasons why our customers utilize our services year after year. We have learned that our customers value our focus on communication and integrity. We feel that it is very important to communicate:
- Projected dates for beginning and finishing a job.
- Which employees will be on site each day.
- If work is not completed as projected, what is left to do and when it will be resumed.
- Any rescheduling that is necessary due to weather or work force circumstances.
- Specific estimates that describe exactly what will be done in each area to be maintained or new/existing garden/pond.
- Any price differences due to unforeseen circumstances, or, more commonly, additional work being requested that was not initially estimated.